Our 15 year old son, Ocean, is scheduled for major pelvis and femur reconstruction at Shriner’s hospital June 24th. Right now he’s recovering from a head cold. He has a pending Covid test he has to pass and pre lab work on the 21st. If he makes it through all the tests successfully, we will leave the 23rd of June for surgery and begin the one year recovery process. This is our 3rd attempt this year to have this surgery. The cancellations have been difficult for all of us. All 5 of us feel the anticipation and we have a busy week ahead of preparing for the surgery not knowing if it will happen. Please help carry us (Jon, Missy, Stone, Ocean and Naesha) through the next 9 days. Thank you.